18 Ways We Should All Be More Like a Sponge
Monday, April 20th, 2009 at 7:00 am
- Don’t judge a person by the way they look. Just because someone is square doesn’t mean they’re square.
- Befriend those who are unfriendly and/or friendless and never give up on them.
- Always look on the bright side – have a positive attitude. The cup is always half full.
- It’s more fun to be silly.
- Don’t worry so much about what other people think of you.
- Wake up ready.
- Find a job you love and do it to the best of your ability.
- Have excellent work ethic.
- Holding a grudge is harder than letting it go.
- Laugh easy.
- Foul language is not becoming.
- Try new things.
- Lying never works out well.
- Help out when you’re needed and do it with a smile.
- Superheros aren’t always all they’re cracked up to be.
- Be loyal.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously
- Moss always points towards civilization.
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!