And yet ANOTHER giveaway for you guys today – 6 bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips. It’s like a bonus day or something.
This giveaway is for:
- (3) Bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Italian Cheese & Herb
- (3) Bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Cheddar Sundried Tomato
They’ll all go to one blog reader.
To enter this giveaway you must:
- Read this post in its entirety. With interest, Yall, because I SAID SO.
- Leave a comment telling me something unusual about yourself.
- Make sure that your email address is real. I shouldn’t have to explain why here but I won’t publish your email. It’s only used to notify you if you win.
- You can leave a second entry if you pass this giveaway on via your blog or Facebook or Twitter or however.
Enter to win by June 26th, 2012. The winner will be announced shortly after.
Now – read on to find what this is all about.
First, My husband left on deployment this week so although we did try the baguettes and enjoyed them, I haven’t really the energy to write a lengthy review post of these crunchy snacks. Just know that we did enjoy them, me not as much as everybody else though. Rabbit decided they were really good and he would, in fact, purchase them at the store. I thought they were moderately good but would definitely choose something different.
Looking for ways to spice up your snacking routines? Pillsbury knows just how you feel and wants to awaken your taste buds with their new Pillsbury® Baguette Chips! These hearty chips are sliced from oven baked bread and topped with savory seasonings bringing the unique and contemporary flavors of Italian Cheese &
Herb and Cheddar Sun-dried Tomato to gourmet snack chips. The delicious flavors and perfect texture of these crispy chips can help you round out any recipe
- Enjoy Pillsbury Baguette Chips for a wide range of occasions: eat them alone, add a bit more flavor to your favorite dip, spice up soup, or add some crunch to your salad!
- With 130 calories per serving (21 baguette chips), and 50% less fat than regular potato chips*, Pillsbury Baguette Chips are delicious snack chips that you can feel good about eating
If that’s not enough to get your mouth watering, then check out these delicious chips for yourself. To download a printable coupon for $0.75 off one package, you can visit http://bit.ly/PBCcoupon today!
*Pillsbury Baguette Chips (5g fat per 29g serving); regular potato chips (11g fat per 29g serving). See nutrition information for sodium content.
We will announce the winner here. I’ll also email you if you’ve provided your email address. But, I can’t hang onto your winnings forever so make sure you check back!
“Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”
Filed under: Reviews & Giveaways
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!