Free Photo Coasters!
Hey – follow me on Twitter to keep up with freebies and stuff.
There are some freebies & cheapies available at Snapfish right now.
Here is what you need to do to get a set of 6 photo coasters (retail at $24.99) for free – and free shipping too!
- Follow this link to open a new Snapfish account.
- Upload six of your favorite photos (yellow box, says upload photos)
- Close the photo upload box & click the “your account” link in the top right hand corner.
- In your credits and offers, click to redeem your free photo coasters.
- Then, in the search box in the upper left side, type in coasters.
- Click the link for coasters, and follow the directions to personalize them.
- Continue to checkout, look to make sure your credit was applied, and add the code PRESDAY for free shipping.
- Using this link, create a new Snapfish account (you’ll receive a $10 credit upon checkout).
- Upload a favorite photo or photos depending on what photo gift you want to create.
- Click the “store” tab and find the “mugs” link (or any photo gift link you want) on the left hand side.
- I picked the commuter mug. You can pick anything you want except prints for this deal.
- After creating your photo gift continue to checkout and make sure your $10 credit shows up.
- If after the $10 credit you still have a balance (other than shipping), open an Ebates account here. Search for Snapfish and click through for 7.5% cashback to complete your order at Snapfish.
- Remember to use the code “presday” for free shipping.
- Complete your transaction (mine cost $5.96 – and I’ll get $7.5% cashback from Ebates).
- Excitedly check your mailbox everyday waiting for your cool package to arrive.
There are a few things you’ll want to know to make this deal go smoothly -
-You’ll need to still pay with a credit card if your order is free. But, you cannot pay with your Paypal balance on $0.00 orders.
-The PRESDAY coupon code is only good throught he 19th. So hurry. And it will not work on a prints order, just Photo gift orders.
-My redeemable credits included a free 4×6 inch photobook, too. Check to see if yours does. You can get these for free with the free shipping code, too.
***TIP***If your credit isn’t there you can easily remedy this situation by doing live chat with Snapfish. They are very quick to help. I’ve experienced this personally once when I was supposed to have a discount and they refunded me – no kidding – within a minute. So, don’t be afraid to chat with them about your issue. Snapfish customer service is excellent.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Tagged with: pinch-a-penny
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!