Fruit Roll-Ups giveaway – Customizable Fun!
Did you even know that you could create your own Fruit Roll-Ups? Not only is this a super fun concept but the price isn’t all that bad, either. It is around $37 for a box of 30 customized Fruit Roll-Ups, designed and shipped directly to your home! That is about a $3 decrease from the last set I ordered. And, while your creation takes a week or two to roll off the presses and arrive on your doorstep it is definitely worth the wait.
I thought I knew what to expect when I went to My Fruit Roll-Ups this time, having done an order and review in the past. I was wrong, however, as My Fruit Roll-Ups has really upgraded! While the website was still bright and fun to use, with a child-like appeal, it took much less time to load and go from page to page.
I was pleased with the overall ease of designing my treats – much easier than last time with no glitches! The order process was smooth and quick and my freebie code went in fine and covered the full cost of the Fruit Roll-Ups as well as shipping!
What I found really cool was the ability to upload my own photos to put on my Fruit Roll-Ups creation! I was able to put two of my own pictures on my fruit roll-ups – my oldest as a baby and as a 13 year old. Not only that but there were crop, brightness and contrast tools available right on the My Fruit Roll-Ups website helping to make designing, fitting, and previewing my sticky, fruity confection that much faster! While the Fruit Roll-Ups are red and the only color you can put on them is black, the outlines and shading created a fun Roll-Up that shows my chosen photos quite clearly.
Another nice thing that I didn’t notice the first time I made these was the addition of a nutritional information link. I am all too happy to give sweets to my kids on occasion, and partake in goodies myself, but it is nice to be able to look up and see exactly what my children are eating.
Other fun things to think about…
- You could be the coolest soccer mom – providing snacks with the team’s name and/or logo on them!
- Pull a silly prank by putting a funny picture of a close friend on them.
- You could personalize a birthday greeting for your child’s party.
- Make the most unique Valentines.
- You can create the perfect gift for a friend’s birthday.
- You could start off the new year as the coolest room-mom by bringing personalized snacks for your child’s class!
- You can be childlike and have them designed for grown-up party fun!
- You have a groovy opportunity to just be creative!!!
With Fruit Roll-Ups Customization you and your kids can have so much fun!
Retail Value – $37 – this includes shipping!!!
Now, for the rules…
US residents are welcome to enter per the rules below. Pay special attention to the closing date! You can enter twice by following the directions here by Christmas day, December 25, 2008. And don’t worry if you ‘know’ me. Feel free to enter! Winners are chosen using a random number generator so there is no bias.
- Entry #1: If you run across this blog and you want to win these customizable Fruit Roll-Ups all you need to do is visit the website here, then come back and comment on which one of the hundreds of options available you or your child would choose for your sticky, sweet candy! (make sure to leave a method of contact!)
- Entry #2: Link to this entry from your blog where you wrote about this giveaway and then leave a second comment with the link where you passed on this giveaway info. This entry should be SEPARATE from your first entry.
1 winner will be chosen on December 26th, 2008. We will announce it on the blog here,(you may want to bookmark this page), and on Twitter, as well as TRY to email the winner. I say ‘try’ because I often get email notices returned to me as undeliverable, I get no reply, or the winner doesn’t give a method of contact. Please make sure you check back to see if you are the winner! I won’t hang onto your winnings forever. After a week or so I will choose a new winner or re-list the giveaway.
Seriously, people, if you don’t want to leave me a method of contact please remember to check back to see if you are a winner. Make sure you check back (I cannot stress this enough)! We are easy to contact – just emal me. Also, if you do leave a method of contact you may need to check your spam folder. Many people have missed out on winnings because the winner’s email went to their spam folder to be spotted after an alternate winner was chosen.
Subscribe to our RSS Feed so you don’t miss any of our giveaways and winner announcements!!!
Contact me if you would like me to host your giveaway!
Visit this page to see our complete contest rules
Tagged with: giveaways
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!