I Was Memed! Don’t worry, it’s all good.
I was memed by Silly Mommy Of Two Silly Girls. I was a bit confused at first, not feeling memed at all, wondering if I should run and look in the mirror. Little Sammy smiled at me and didn’t seem alarmed so I decided to just click on over to the offending blog to try and make sense of it.
And sense it made.
Essentially, I was tagged. I have seen these running around peoples blogs before and wondered why I was always left out. Now that I have officially been tagged I feel like I am back in high school, invited to the cool kids party. All the sudden I am thinking I need a new wardrobe.
There are rules for this meme. They are as follows:
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So here are six very random, maybe quirky, things about me – in no particular order.
- I am addicted to baby shoes. Seriously. I have so many pairs of shoes for my 4, 3, and 8 month olds that they can’t possibly wear them all. But my 9 and 7 year old boys are stuck with just one pair each. My husband wanted to get them some new sneakers the other day and I said that they didn’t need any more shoes. One pair is enough. I guess I am playing foot favorites with my poor kids. Thinking about this now, maybe I should let Joe and Gabe get some more shoes. I would hate for them to have feet issues as adults.
- I am a declutterer extraordinaire wannabe. I am obsessed with getting rid of junk in my house but if I don’t get it all in one day, which never happens, the clutter I miss gets together when I am sleeping and has baby clutter – kinda like bunnies.
- I only knew my husband for 6 weeks before we married and we have been married for more than a decade now! Pretty successful at it, too!!!
- I have started writing about 5 books but have never gotten past the first chapter. I am not much of a writer, I know this and I am not afraid to admit it, but I still want to at least complete one book sometime during my life.
- I LOVE Harley’s. My husband was going to buy an old pickup a while back and I got really mad at him because I wanted him to get another Harley (he had a Heritage Softail he sold when we bought our house). He ended up getting a Road King and has thanked me over and over again for not letting him get that dumb truck.
- I secretly hearted Joey Joe McIntyre back in the day. I even snuck off to a New Kids On The Block concert, not telling my friends, all the while fronting that I was a cool Metallica fan.
Now, for the six bloggers I am going to forward this to. Sorry gals – I had to pick somebody and YOU were the lucky bunch! Hey, look at it this way, now you can feel like your in the ‘in crowd’ with me!
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!