if i would just write on my blog everyday again i wouldn’t have to update you with a batch post every few days
Stuff has been happening and I’ve been such a failure at writing stuff down. I’m sure I’m forgetting a bunch of really blogworthy stuff and I really need to start blogging daily again but for now here is another one of those six posts in one type deals. And with pictures. So bonus.
1. Kait bought a ripstik as you may or may not be able to see in the picture. She’s getting pretty good at it but I just feel like this has emergency room written all over it. And you might have noticed that Jesse is still not a fan of pants.
2. Lucy is really into her feet. Also, she’s very cute.
3. The microwave has been starting all by itself over and over again today. I called the maintenance guy at housing and told him I thought we had an entity of sorts but I don’t think he took me seriously because he just sent over Randy, who didn’t appear to have any spiritual tools in his bag. He changed some computery looking thing and left and an hour later it started happening again. I called again and suggested they just send out their staff exorcist but apparently the military doesn’t employ exorcists. Also, they don’t even outsource. So I asked what had to happen for them to to take this seriously and they said to just unplug the microwave and they’d order a new keypad.
4. The Rabbit flies over the house a lot and that’s pretty cool. I tried to take a picture today but it appears my phone isn’t good at this.
I promise he’s up there and we could see the chopper really good. I don’t know why my phone’s camera has to be such a freak sometimes.
5. My brother and his wife had their first baby a couple months ago and my sister sent me a picture and his name is Greyson and HE’S SO CUTE!
6. I can’t take the Rabbit anywhere.
Sunglasses he wanted to buy but I talked him out of it by saying they were very Elton John-y and also that Kait almost bought them the week before when she and I were shopping:
Sunglasses he actually bought and wears them. Every. Day. Except for Sunday if we’re late to church because Jesse hid one of each person’s shoes and apparently there is no humor in that:
And the Rabbit just got home so I’m going to publish this thing and go see my man.
UPDATE: Apparently the helicopter in question above (see picture with no visible helicopter) is NOT the Rabbit’s helicopter as he was not flying over our home this evening. Hey… They all look the same, people.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!