Monday, September 21st, 2009 at 7:10 pm
Posted By Kait
- Is cheese dead milk, or is it more alive then ever?
- Does the chicken come before the egg, or is it the other way around?
- If we poured red dye into the ocean, would it turn the sky purple?
- Are pigs really as stupid as movies make them out to be? I don’t think so.
- Is it possible for somebody’s eyes to change colors, or is it just me?
- If a tree falls in the forest, and there’s no one around, does it make a sound? Or do the other trees just laugh at him?
- Do parents really think that they’re cool, or are they just oblivious?
- Is 14 a neater number the 13? Why?
- I wonder if when God told Adam and Eve to name the animals, if Eve wanted to name them “Ahhh,” and “Your Adorable”?
- Did Adam have to persuade her otherwise?
- Are the owners of Coke and Pepsi friends?
- Once you are in heaven, do you get stuck in the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
- How is it that people could put a man on the moon before they put wheels on luggage?
- Why do people say they slept like a baby when babies wake up every two hours?
- Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast into a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
- Why do we press harder on the remote control when we know the batteries are going dead?
- Why does someone believe you when you say there are a billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
- Why is it that whenever I attempt to catch something that is falling from the table, I always manage to knock something else over?
- Why, I wonder, am I so strange?
Tagged with: Just Thinkin'
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!