This here post includes a giveaway – cereal bars and stuff from Betty Crocker! Yeah. It pretty much rocks, yall.
- One box of Lucky Charms®Cereal Treats Bars
- One box of Golden Grahams®Cereal Treats Bars
- Lunch bag
- Locker whiteboard
- Colored pencil set
To enter to see if you could be chosen to receive your very own Betty Crocker Cereal Bar Treat prize pack you must take the following course of action by the end of the day on Sept 14th, 2011. US addresses only. Feel free to enter even if I “know” you. Winners are chosen randomly.
- Read this post with interest. These cereal bars are really good so it shouldn’t be too torturous.
- Tell me something good. Or funny. Or anything really. Just make it about breakfast. Like a cereal memory or humorous story. This shouldn’t be too hard because everybody ate cereal one time. Do this in the comment section.
- You can leave a second comment if you chose to pass this giveaway on to somebody else. Like through a link on your blog or Twitter or Facebook or something. This will take a little more effort but it will gain you a second entry. You may find this worth it but one time I entered to win a gaming system that had over 600 entries and 8 ways to enter and I only chose one method of entry. I won. It was awesome. I felt like all happy and stuff about it until I remembered that I believe all gaming systems should be burned with fire. But I didn’t have to buy Joe a Christmas present that year. It was bitter sweet.
Have I mentioned before how easily sidetracked I am?
We got this same package in the mail last week and I have to say that, while I was happy about the adorable white board because I always have something to write on a white board and the neat colored pencils because I like to draw, I really wasn’t all that excited about the cereal bars. First, I figured they’d be too sugary; and second, I thought they’d probably be small and not likely a good snack for anybody in this house. I was right on them being fairly small and it really took two of them to be considered snack worthy. However, while sweet, they were fairly low in the calorie department, probably because they were small. This would be better for somebody counting calories and eating smaller snacks. My 6 boys, however, are quite active all day long and can become ravenous when it comes to food – these treats would not have stuck around long had I not rationed them so everybody could try them. And did I mention they were tay-stee? These things were so good. Not quite a replacement for cereal and milk, but definitely a delicious desert-like treat.
I am pleased.
And here a quick word from Betty Crocker and Mom Select:
These flavor-packed Cereal Treats Bars are sure to meet the ‘cool factor’ that kids demand. Check out Cereal Treats Bars online for great information and coupons for new products. Also, be sure to visit the Betty Crocker Facebook page and get involved in the conversation. We’d love to hear how your family enjoys Cereal Treats Bars!
Remember to go ahead and enter to win the Betty Crocker Cereal Bar Treat giveaway now so you don’t forget!
1 winner will be chosen on or around 9/15/2011.
We will announce it on the blog here. I’ll also email you if you’ve provided your email address. But, I can’t hang onto your winnings forever so make sure you check back!
Subscribe to our RSS Feed so you don’t miss any of our giveaways and winner announcements!!!
Contact me if you would like me to host your giveaway!
Visit this page to see our complete contest rules.
Filed under: Reviews & Giveaways
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!